At the risk of sounding like a crazy woman, I wanted to share a funny thing that happened to me yesterday. I had gotten a $10 off coupon for Toys R Us several weeks ago and had set it aside for when we did Carter's birthday shopping. So, yesterday I was planning to go get Carter's birthday gifts before the big "train sale" ends at Toys R US. However, I could not find my coupon anywhere! I was literally turning the house upside-down looking for this thing. I even dug through the huge recycling bin (pretty difficult with a huge baby bump) thinking I must have thrown it out by accident. When I got to the dirty aluminum cans, I decided to give up and forget about saving the $10. (Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE a good shopping deal/coupon/sale. LOVE IT! So, I was pretty upset that I had lost my coupon.)
Imagine my relief when I realized a few hours later that I had already spent the $10 coupon... last month when I bought Carter's toddler bed!!!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment