Today was another uneventful OB visit. I am 34 1/2 weeks now & this little boy is still breech. My blood pressure was great today and baby's heartbeat is still good. I'll be going back in two weeks & then it will be weekly appointments until delivery at 39 weeks.
I have no major issues except that by the third night of work I am not a lot of fun to be around. By that point my back is already hurting at the beginning of the shift & you can no longer tell I have ankles. It's pretty awesome. I asked Sean if he could get a promotion or something so that I could quit working now & he just laughed. I took that as a "no". So--four more weekends of work for me. Let the countdown begin...
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment