Thursday, October 15, 2009

out with the old...

Yesterday we picked up our new car! We have been car shopping for a couple of months now and finally found just what we were looking for (aside from the fact that it is not a hybrid). We used an auto broker which made the process so much easier for Sean & me. We decided to trade the Honda in rather than hassle with selling it ourselves.

Me with the Civic for the last time. I was surprised that I shed a few tears as I was driving it to be dropped off (maybe it's the hormones). I was thinking back to all that has changed in the 9 1/2 years that I have owned that car and remembering how excited I was the day I bought it...it only had 34 miles on the odometer! I have pictures of me with the car when it was brand new, so we thought it would be fitting to take one yesterday.
Our new car! It's a Mazda CX-9 and has tons of features that will make driving two small boys a lot more convenient & comfortable. Not to mention safer!! Carter's favorite part of the new car is the fact that he can watch Elmo DVD's from the back seat. We certainly could never do that in the Civic.







No comments:

Post a Comment