Grandad, Grandma Nancy & I took Carter to the zoo on Friday afternoon. Sean was studying for the PE all day and we wanted to get out to enjoy the beautiful day. We had a great time! The only obstacle was the fact that Nancy is on crutches following foot surgery so we rented her a wheelchair. And the fact that I look like I am 40+ weeks pregnant and was pretty pooped after walking the zoo...I was really hoping to get called off at work, but no such luck!
On Saturday, Grandad & Grandma watched Carter all afternoon so Sean could get some more studying in. It was a HUGE help & Sean was able to get a lot done. Thank you Grandad & Grandma for taking such good care of Carter. He had a great time playing with you two and we enjoying getting to spend some quality time with you in between studying, working & sleeping!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment