Monday, December 21, 2009

Bonner Family Christmas

Dear Grandad & Grandma Nancy,
Thank you for my new Handy Manny tool bench! What a cool gift--I love it! I will try to take good care of it until baby brother is ready to play with it, too. Merry Christmas!
Love, Carter






Grandad & Grandma Nancy came to our house to meet Davis and celebrate an early Christmas with us over the weekend. We had a great visit! They are such over-qualified babysitters and treated Sean & me to a night out (their treat!) while they stayed home with the boys on Saturday night. It was wonderful! The boys enjoyed the special attention and Sean & I loved getting out of the house, sans children!

Dad, Carter, Nancy & me before Sean and I left for our night out.


Three generations: Dad, Carter & me

Grandad with Davis



Grandad with his two favorite Beilmans

Just the boys (I think this was taken while Sean was busy working on the addition to the dog kennel out back, but that's a whole other story...)

Can you tell these two are related?








No comments:

Post a Comment