Davis turned SIX months old on Saturday. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! We had his well-check on Thursday and he is doing great developmentally...he is at or above-target on everything, which is always reassuring to hear. Davis is sitting on his own now and I will try to post some pics later this week. He actually enjoys rolling over now and has started chomping on his toes. No teeth, yet but he is a little drool monster! His growth stats are posted in the sidebar. Dr B was really pleased with his size and said he is sticking to the growth chart just as he should!
The bad news is that Eczema continues to be a problem for our little guy. His skin gets bad so quickly if he gets too warm or is in the car seat too long. (I just ordered Carter a new car seat, so Davis will get the hand-me-down as soon as the new one arrives.) We are still doing nightly baths, followed by our Desonide ointment and Aquaphor ritual. That certainly helps a ton, but it is a constant battle every day. We have a referral for a peds dermatologist, but Dr B, said we could wait a few weeks to see if moving out of the Winter weather into Spring/Summer helps it clear naturally.
I posted a photo comparison for your viewing pleasure...
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment