...we are all at Olive Garden! See the person in the window on the right? That's Carter. Those lines below are the parking spaces and our car is parked on the far right. Guess he's been craving some salad & bread sticks! I couldn't be more proud...those boys really are mine, even if they don't look a thing like me.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago

LOVE IT! How cute! I think that for him to recognize the fence in relationship to the house is super cool! Smart boy. OLIVE GARDEN. Yum! As soon as Joey is healed from his food allergies (praying its soon), I would love to goto Olive Garden! My mouth is watering. Thank you, Carter.
ReplyDeleteOh, Brandy, I hope for your taste buds' sake he is over the allergies soon! For us, we were praying Davis would outgrow his milk/soy allergy so that we could stop buying the expensive Alimentum every month--that's nothing compared to what you've had to give up!
ReplyDelete