Carter started his last year of Preschool today & he could not have been more excited. He woke up and went through the morning routine without complaints (very unusual), knowing that it was all in preparation for leaving to go to school. I stole this "First Day of School" idea from my neighbor, who saw it on Pinterest.
Davis cannot wait until it's HIS turn to go! The whole time Carter was at school, Davis kept saying "But, Carter's my best friend!" As in...how could you leave him at school & separate us for 2 1/2 hours??
It makes me so happy to see Carter's enthusiasm towards school. Not a tear shed or a second thought given to mom leaving him this morning! We are thrilled to have him back with Ms Glo & Ms LaDonna for his second year. He ran to Ms LaDonna this morning--we love, love, love his awesome teachers!!
Carter's name is on a green gumball. :-)
Davis darted into the classroom as soon as we arrived to pick Carter up. He is beyond ready to be a big boy like his brother! Mom, on the other hand, not so much...

I love the idea of what I want to be when I grow up! That is so awesome! Great idea. They are growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete