Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to Sean!

We celebrated Sean's 35th birthday last week--is it me or does he never age?  If he shaves off his beard, he looks 18.  I'm not kidding.  Anyway, we tried something new and went to the restaurant at a nearby public golf course.  They have outdoor seating with great views and will make fresh guacamole at your table...what's not to love?! It was fun to go out since we didn't really get to celebrate Father's Day this year.


 Hard to tell, but this is Davis posing with the mountains in the background.

 Family photo
 The boys were so interested with the golf playing going on and made Sean promise to take them to play golf   someday soon!  We'll see how that goes...

Back at home for some birthday cheesecake.  (Sorry for the blurry pic.)  We love you, babe!  So glad you're ours.  

3 comments:

  1. Haha I had to laugh out loud at your aging comment. Bryan is the exact same way. The minute that beard is off I'm like, wait, are we in high school?
    Hope you guys had fun and we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Sean even play golf?? I have missed you terribly! I am FINALLY back to blogging. My old blog still privately exists and I decided to just start from scratch. I am glad I can keep up with your family on here! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandy!! No, he doesn't play golf. At his company's annual golf tournament, he usually volunteers to work instead of play. ;-) So good to hear from you. What is your new blog?!

    ReplyDelete