Thursday, November 5, 2009

36 weeks

My appointment this morning went well.  I was having a lot of contractions last night after my big night on the town, but they had died down by this morning.  Baby is still breech and we are on the books to deliver on November 22nd.  One of my good friends (and former preceptor), Julie, will be my nurse.  I am really excited about having her there on our little guy's birthday! 
We are now going for weekly appointments and will have an ultrasound next week.  Sean and I are looking forward to seeing our son one more time before he makes his grand entrance into the world.  In the meantime, I have a list of projects for Sean.  He has already tackled painting our living room.  It looks SO much better!  He did a great job.  I will post pics when I get the room put back together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment