Thursday, November 5, 2009

belly pic


Sean took these photos of me last night before I left to see Wicked.   The show was great!  I went with some girls from work and we all loved it!  We met for drinks (water for me!) and appetizers beforehand and were running a little late.  No big deal normally, but we had only 10 minutes before curtain call and had about eight blocks to walk/run.  About two blocks into it, I decided that my heels and pregnant self were not going to make it.  So--we hired a rikshaw driver to get us there.  It was hilarious!  Four and a half of us crammed into a seat for 2-3.  The poor guy was sucking wind trying to get us there.  He finally got up some momentum and I was afraid we were going to crash into the stairs of the Denver Center, but we made it safely in time to get to our seats.  What a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment